It’s been 9 months now since I left my family in the Philippines. Maybe it’s time to take a visit again and make some time to be with them. We have been planning to go for a short visit in the Philippines next month. We still don’t know when and where to go first but we definitely want to spend at least 4-5 days with my family. No matter how we want to stay much longer, we still can’t because my husband needs internet connection which we haven’t in our province.
His work is kind of complicated; reason why he always need to be with internet connection even in the short vacation.
Since it’s going to happen in few more weeks; I am now making some list of things to bring for my family. Maybe I will go shopping a week before we go. I am not so excited to fly for almost 24 hours of traveling, by airplane, and stop over; it’s boring and exhausting, but what makes me so excited is that; I am going to see my family again. J
Let me share the list of plan I made for our short stay in the Philippines:
- We will stay at the hotel at Makati City for 2 nights; to gain energy again for a little bit longer travel to province. (Traveling with airplane is really exhausting, so we need to re-gain energy before traveling again.)
- We will go to province to visit my family for five days. (This will probably not cause any problem at work, to be away for at least five days. In other cases, if something goes wrong; we will probably stay just 3-4 days. Sad to say, but can’t risk the work. Maybe we will invite them to Manila before we go back to Czech, so we can make it up to them at least for some time.)
- After visits to my family, we are planning to go back to Manila and spend 2 days again to get some rest. (To also check the weather for the following day before we decided to move to other destination.)
- We are planning to go to Boracay, after 2 days stay to Manila. (If weather will be good, we will definitely visit Boracay, which is one of the best tourist destinations in the Philippines. If weather will be friendly, then we wanted to spend the rest of our days at Boracay Island, to rest and relax, because internet is also not a problem there.)
- Then last; we will go back to Manila 2 days before our flight. (To do last-minute shopping, and rest before we again go with the long travel back to Czech Republic.)
All I wished for is that; we will have the safe trip to Philippines and back here in Czech, and weather will be friendly all the way!!! May God, bless our way…
See you soon. Philippines J J J
Looks beautiful. Have a good time 🙂
užij si pěknou dovolenou 🙂 Have a nice vacation
This is the right webpage for everyone who wants to find out about this topic.
You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that’s been written about for many years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!